Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Just a note...

I haven't had much time lately to sit down and devote myself to anything on a major scale. I have, however, created quite a few cards for various occasions over the past months...

[This first one was created for a friend at work using vintage imagery which I blogged about here.]

[This was the card given to Mother on Sunday which consists of lots of hand cut paper flowers and plenty of colouring in. Both happy things.]

[Hybrid card given to Dad for his birthday using the free kit Daditude available from Peppermint Creative.]

[Birthday Card using the free stamp from this months issue of Craft Stamper.]
[Rachel if you're reading this avert your eyes!]

Sorry it's short and sweet this time folks, I promise to try and do better. It is holiday time soon so maybe I'll manage to get some *real* gluing and sticking done.
Till then,

4 comments:

Tinkertaylor said...

Gret collection of cards

Sid said...

Fab and very different cards Hannah !!

Effie said...

That balloon stamp looks far better without the bits!

uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Wow,, It works very nice, beautiful and creative,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com