Thursday, July 30, 2009

the day that julie came to play...

okay, so the first post didn't include any pictures, that would have been far to extravagant. *lie* the real reason is it would have taken me far to long to decide which pictures to include.
Having made such a difficult decision I have gone with something that illustrates how much fun one can have with friends and little bottles of ink...

Mid playtime a rather large and uninvited guest joined us on the window... those of you with a nervous disposition should look away now!

More (pretty and less disturbing) pictures to come soon I promise!
x


3 comments:

Tinkertaylor said...

Welcome to blogland I'm glad that visitor wasn't there when I called for cake!!!!

Julie Kirk said...

I'm thinkng we should have alcohol-inked the bug too!!!

Sid said...

Welcome....following in your Mums footsteps !! Looks like you had a great time !!