Friday, January 4, 2013

New year; old project...

Way back in January 2012 I introduced a new monthly challenge. Mr. Word Bird. Unfortunately like all best laid plans he fell by the wayside after 4 months.
Until now.
Generally January fills me with the gumption to complete any unfinished objects or UFOs as they are known. And so with my renewed crafty enthusiasm I caught up with 8 months of Word Birdieness in two days.


 January

 February

 March

 April 

 May

 June

 July

 August

 September

 October

 November

December

They are all now framed and hung in my living room reminding me that it is always satisfying to complete a project.
I have another challenge up my sleeve for this year but you'll have to wait a while for the grand unveiling as I haven't started it yet!
Until next time.

4 comments:

Julie Kirk said...

Wow - I bet they all look great together. I spotted some familiar bits + pieces in there too!

I'll look forward to the new project. x

Sarah said...

these are fab! I'm glad you finished them off, I bet they look great as a group

Effie said...

.... Great to see them all done... Welcome back to blogland
xxx

Sid said...

Bet the 12 of them look just fab on your wall Hannah ! Like me you haven't blogged for a while but glad to see your work again.