Friday, May 4, 2012

Gothic Arches challenge #9...

The second of the bi-monthly challenges for April, over on the Gothic Arches blog was to create a piece of work using a photo and or a digital image.
I combined both of these elements to create my interpretation. The bunting and digital camera by Michelle Underwood are available on Two Peas in a bucket, here and here for FREE! The 'hybrid' stamp is also digital but I can't remember where it came from and the Polaroid frame comes as part of a kit from Daisy Trail.
The background of the arch is Basic Grey and the rest of the paper and text come from an old book cover.
The photograph was taken from a hostel balcony in February this year and altered using my fav app of the mo; Instagram.
If you would like to play along pop over to the Gothic Arches blog for more info.
See you all again soon.

5 comments:

carinyo said...

I love it!!!!!
Ro

carinyo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deborah said...

Have you reblogged this? I could have sworn I'd already commented (maybe it was Effie's). Anyway it's totally fab and funky!

Effie said...

Fab arch Miss Hannahbanana...

Sid said...

Lovely bright arch Hannah !!