Sunday, August 2, 2009

Too many things and not enough time...

Before I decided to start this whole blogging thing I often thought that I wouldn't have enough *stuff* to blog about. Oh how wrong can one person be?! Lots of things have happened in the last few days that are worthy (in my humble opinion) of some blog space so I'm going to post twice today - crazy stuff I know :D.
Check out my new tag below for the UK Stampers Weekly Challenge which you can find
here .

This weeks letter was G for Grafitti - one of my all time favoutite subjects, if you are a fan too then I can highly recommend a trip to Barcelona - where the walls are a colourful explosion of excitment!
Check back with me later when I'll be sharing some partyful glee with you all over at
Shimelle.com .

Until tonight my friends!

x♥x


1 comment:

Angelnorth said...

Love the grungy graffiti look of this and the little amoeba-monster thingy is perfect!