Sunday, January 9, 2011

UK Stampers art journal challenge week 1...




Is hosting another great challenge throughout 2011 set by Efemera; this year the challenge is to create an art journal based around a prompt and series of ingredients each week.
This weeks prompt was goals, below you can see my creation. I'm relatively happy with it apart from the hand written journalling at the top. Hand writing on my work is going to take some getting used to, I'm tempted not to use any at all but does that defeat the object of the 'journalling' part of the journal?
[Suzi Blu stamp, Sassafras Lass arrow stamp, A Muse cloud stamp, Making Memories letter stickers and a handmade background]

Do you hand write on your work? Answers on a postcard please, which incidentally, is what my page is created on.
*ETA*: You need to be a registered member to participate in the weekly challenges but why not pop over and join us; we are a friendly bunch.

6 comments:

Effie said...

Hand write!...I think not! a lovely page!

Sid said...

Fab first page, I am having to handwrite, and I hate it....but I will persevere !!

Tinkertaylor said...

Love what you've done to Suzie Blu and I'm looking forward to see you in grown up lady clothes.

Julie Kirk said...

Yes Miss, I write on my work. Finding a pen you're happy with makes it a treat. [For me anyway ... ] :-)

Loving your energy for getting creative and blogging so far this year.x

Kim Dellow said...

Love your journal page! Fabulous! Kim

Gez Butterworth said...

Great page.. love your style. Happy crafting.xx