Sunday, August 16, 2009

just get it done...

ok, so at what point does having a mountain of stuff to do become counter productive? You know that feeling, there are a million and one jobs that you should be getting on with but your brain can't face the reality of doing anything? Maybe I should write a list... but there I go again, giving myself another diversionary thing to do. I could spend the time that I don't already have making a list of the things that really do need to be done. :D
The problem is I'm moving (for the 6th time in 9 years) and I can't face it. The last thing that I need in my life now is the chaos of suitcases, laundry bags (even if they are Hello Kitty ones) and *stuff* everywhere.

This is what my car looked like on the last trip I made over the hills and this was one small load of many. (I think it was about four trips in all!) I'm going to try and be good and not take very much - after all I am lodging in a home that's not mine so I can't fill it with *stuff* but even thinking about packing my clothes shoes and handbags is daunting. Don't even get me started on the crafty stuff and files of teaching paraphernalia!

So in an attempt to distract myself from the mahoosive list of things to do today I made this today:

It is my Z is for Zoo tag for the UK Stampers weekly challenge (you can see all the other tags down the left hand side of my blog). The animal stamps are by a company called Rubber Soul and are super cute! The letters are from the K & Co To Go collection and I have a feeling that these little pieces of joy may well be used on many up and coming projects.

Right I'm off to do something productive, maybe, in a while, after a cup of tea...

Ciao Bella!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fab tag Hannah! Love the colours you used! xx

Unknown said...

I am a big fan of your tags and this one is my favourite so far ... Love it!

Angelnorth said...

Great zoo sentiment, love the tag! Good luck with the rest of the packing!